1.A flier can be found on the billboard in the main square about a new event in Hornstown - Singles’ Speed dating. It will happen on a Friday at 18.00 at a cafe by the main square.
2. Upon arrival, the host - Patty - will explain the rules. You get a short date with each person and have to pick who you would liked most by the end of it. If the pick is mutual, you can go on a date.
3. During the dates, you meet:
- Anna, a young innocent beautiful girl, who has very strong morals and is looking for someone who matches them.
- Jessica, an older woman who is desperately clinging to her youth.
- Dylan, a young guy, very fit and muscular. He seems intimidating, but has a very timid personality. You can either try to make him relax, or just let the date pass in silence.
- Steve, a crazy guy who runs out on you in the middle of the date.
- Veronica, a snobby woman who can't be pleased.
- James, a an arrogant businessman.
- Claudia, a sweet motherly figure who seems kind but she keeps teasing you
4. If you pick Anna, Dylan, James or Claudia, you will get a match and continue to go on a date with them. If you pick Veronica or Jessica, there won't be a match.
- Anna: you go to a cafe and find out more about Anna's history.
- Dylan: you go for dinner and Dylan confesses he is a stripper.
- James: he takes you back to his place for a quick fuck.
- Claudia: you go to the park for a walk. You can let Claudia tease you, or try to stand up to her if your attitude is above 4. However, if you do, she will cut the date short and you will have no chances with her in the future. Otherwise, she will get you off in the park.