1. The storyline starts as a random encounter after Day 15. You run into Daniel/Diana on the street, literally, and they drop their coffee on you, spilling it all over your clothes. They offer to lend you some clean clothes right away.
2. If you agree, you go with them to their apartment where they give you a clean shirt. Diana/Daniel gets turned on by seeing you in their clothes, and you can accept their advances or turn them down (storyline ends). If the player is caged, Diana/Daniel will refuse you and the storyline will end.
3. During sex, you notice Diana/Daniel has some peculiar kinks. You can ignore them in favor of quickly getting off or play into them. If you play into the kinks, Diana/Daniel will ask to see you again, otherwise, the storyline will end.
4. They call three days later, saying they had a nice time with you and inviting you on a run that evening at 8pm. If you’e fitness level 3+, you do well on the run, impressing your date. Otherwise, you don’t manage to keep up and you have to cut the run short. After the run, they take you back to their place for a shower. If you did poorly on the run, they get you off while humiliating you, otherwise, you have sex with them while they praise you. Afterwards, they ask you if you would like to be their pet. If you decline, the storyline ends.
5. Three days later, they call to invite you to an investor event next Friday at 7pm. If you decline, the storyline ends.
6. The event turns out to be boring and Diana/Daniel spends all their time schmoozing with investors. You have the option to be patient and let your date interact with their acquaintances, or you can beg for their attention. If you're impatient, they will drag you to a bathroom and make you get them off. However, if you stick it out, they will reward you with car sex.
7. Three days later, Diana/Daniel calls invites you to a date to a theatre play where they promise to pay more attention to you. You can refuse, ending the storyline.
8. The play is on Tuesday and Diana/Daniel picks you up at 6pm. At the first intermission, they leave you alone, and someone important from the theatre hits on you. You can flirt a little, or turn them down. Either way, Diana/Daniel catches you, either slightly reprimanding you or praising you.
9. During the remainder of the play, Diana/Daniel gets you off in the auditorium. The current storyline ends with Daniel/Diana promising to call you when their workloads gets a little bit lighter.