1) A new shop opened on the main square: they organize a Grand Masquerade each week on Friday. You can sign up for the party any time by renting a costume for the night, for $40.
2) There are several costumes to choose from - if you want to max out the party, you will need to play the role indicated by your costume. Each one will require different skills and different courses of action, so choose wisely.
2a) If you rent a costume for a night, you can exchange it in the shop for a different type any time before the party.
2b) Exchanging a rented costume to another rented one is free, but exchanging a previously owned costume to a new (rented) one costs $40 as usual.
3) The Masquerade is at 8PM each Friday. You can take a bus from the main square to the venue.
3a) Additionally, there will be a warning popping up if you're at home, reminding you to get going.
4) If you play your role right, your night might take a good turn, and you might find someone to share your happy ending with.
4a) Cop: You need a fitness level higher than 2 and an attitude higher than 5 in order to be able to discipline the rebellious girls ruining the party.
4b) Witch: You need to listen to the specific drink requests of the other guests and prepare their drinks accordingly. Additionally, an IQ higher than 4 (or 5, in case of mixing up the bad drinks before) is required to successfully mix the last magical potion and to recognize that it’s an aphrodisiac.
4c) Maid: You need to help both other guests at the party in order to be able to choose one at the end.
4d) Santa Baby: You need to have a dance skill level higher than 1 or a charm level higher than 3 in order to successfully woo your companions - just choose the option (conversation or dance) in which you are skilled at.
5) After the party you can take the bus to return to the shop and hand in your rented costume. If you were successful in playing your role, the shop assistant will reward you with a token. You can use it to actually buy a costume which you get to keep.
5a) You can sign up for the next party for free using your own costume.
6) You can join the Masquerade as many times as you want, and even try to collect all the costumes!
Big Bad Wolf storyline
1. You decide to rent the Big Bad Wolf costume from the costume shop then wait until 8PM on a Friday, then visit the costume shop on the main square again
2. You hop on the bus and go to the venue
3. When you arrive, after a while the hunter will approach you, catching you staring at Little Red Riding Hood. You can either decide to take him on his word and walk up to LRRH or refuse (in this case the storyline ends)
4. If you walk up to LRRH and talk to her, she proposes a game. Yet again, you have the choice of partaking in the game or refusing the offer (in this case the storyline ends)
5. If you solve the first part of the riddle takes you to a room with a paper mache heart on its door, the other room leads to failure
6. There you can look around until you find the next part of the riddle in the antique desk's drawer
7. If you solve this, it takes you to a statue at the far side of the garden, the fountain option leads you to failure. This part calls for an IQ check of 4 or higher, but it's not that important right now
8. If you look around at the statue you find the next part of the riddle in the mouth of a hedge lion
9. To solve it you need an intelligence of 4 or higher, or you're gonna fail the quest here
10. If you successfully solve the riddle it leads you to a hedge maze, the gazebo option leads to failure
11. If you go to the hedge maze, you find a letter inside, finishing up the poem and inviting you to a cabin next to the woods
12. Ig you go there you'll be given two options: enter, or sneak around for a peek. If you enter, you can have sex with LRRH, if you sneak around, the hunter catches you and a sex scene takes place
1. You decide to rent the Sci-fi commander costume from the costume shop then wait until 8PM on a Friday, then visit the costume shop on the main square again
2. You hop on the bus and go to the venue. Eventually a space cadet will aproach you and offers you a mission to make contact with the envoys of three new races wanting to join the Federation. You can either accept or refuse, if you refuse, the storyline ends.
3. If you accept, your first envoy will be a futa girl. To convince her you need a charm skill of 4 or higher
4. You report to the cadet, then you can choose again if you want to continue or not, if not, the storyline ends
5. Your next envoy is a tall scientist alien. To convince him you need an intelligence skill of 4 or higher
6. You report to the cadet, then you can choose again if you want to continue or not, if not, the storyline ends
7. Your final envoy is a kinda xenomorph woman. If you want to convince her you need an attitude of 5 or higher
8. If you succesfully convinced all three of them, you can choose to have sex with one of them, if you messed up even only one, you get the bad ending