Hard Times in Hornstown is a text-based sandbox time-management game focusing on adult themes including several different fetishes.
The game puts you in the shoes of a boring everyman down on their luck. Your goal is to manage time and money efficiently and to build a life for yourself that you always wanted.The game has both straight and gay sexual content and several opportunities for the transformation of the player character both physically and mentally.
Do not play this game if you are not a legal adult or are otherwise prohibited from accessing such material!
The game is supported by generous patrons on Patreon. Patrons of the game get content updates one month earlier than the free users and can vote to decide the direction the game gets developed.
|Play the public version||Download the public version|
|I am a Patron||I have Alpha Access|
– More than 20 million+ characters / 5.500 000 words worth of text
– 1000+ 3D rendered images
– A dynamic player avatar allowing zillion combinations, see your avatar transform along with your body and change with the different clothes you decide to wear
– dozens of unique locations to visit
– 400+ NPCs to have sex with (females, males and shemales)
– A job system allowing you to become a stripper, a store gimp, a criminal, a drug dealer, a trashy streetwalker, a sissy beautican’s assistant, a high class escort or even something mundane like a supermarket clerk, a labourer, a security guard, a lifeguard, a secretary or a hotel attendant (but don’t worry they also get plenty of opportunities to be naughty).
– Commit crimes, go to jail.
– Do some drugs with transformative side effects. Become addicted, get clean.
– Fetish content including domination, submission, feminization, exhibitionism, MtF/FtM transformations, voyeurism, bimbos, maids, sissies, chastity, SPH and more!
– Have I mentioned you can also become a secret sex agent? Because you totally can.
Last update: 22th July 2020, version 4.4
Sugar daddy and taxi driver storyline
Next update: 26th August 2020, version 4.5
How to play? Contact me
Powered by Unlikely Games