This storyline features Dean, the reckless and sexy biker and your encounters with him. The storyline is available to both men and women but you need to have an intelligence over 1 (so no bimbo or himbo state) and either a pussy or a not-locked-up cock to go anywhere with it.
There are two routes you can take with the storyline, you either work on earning his respect and his affection (dom points) or you try your best to please him as his compliant little biker bitch (sub points). Sub and dom points cancel out each other. For both routes you need to build up his sympathy towards you (favor points), but in different ways. These points are not visible anywhere, you have to rely on verbal clues to see how you are doing.
Dean will message you each day he is in town and he will always arrive at your house at 5PM. If you miss him at any time you won't be able to continue the storyline.
1.: The storyline starts with Dean crashing into your yard on day 15, right after you wake up. You can't really miss him. If you decide to pursue him, you will need to invite him inside for a sex scene.
- How you respond to his flirtation will give you either one sub or one dom point. Responding submissively will earn you a sub pint as well
- Trying to call emergency services will make you lose one favor point.
- Once inside, teasing him will earn you a dom point, while getting straight to sexy stuff will give you a favor point.
- Going along with him pushing you onto his cock will give you a sub point, while resisting a little will earn you a dom point and a favor if you have any fitness and lose you a favor if you don't
2.: The second time Dean visits on day 19, he will make pretty clear that he is interested in sex and sex only. Going along with this will give you a sex scene but will end the storyline prematurely. You should steer the conversation towards his bike so he offers you a ride.
- Asking about him will give you a favor point if you have at least 3 charm but will lose you one if you don't have any
- Voicing safety concerns will have you lose a favor point and give you a sub point
- Letting him help you after the bike ride will give you a sub point
- Facing Ron side by side with dean will give you a favor point and a dom point, while hiding behind Dean will give you a sub point
- Asking about Ron will make you lose a favor if you did not stand at Dean's side during the confrontation
- Asking about the bitch thing will gain you a favor if you have either 3 sub points or 3 dom points, otherwise you lose a favor, but gain a dom point.
3.: Dean visits again at day 25, wanting to take you to the beach. You need beachwear for this to happen (buy it at the mall if you don't have it). This is a mostly straightforward date as long as you play to your strengths.
- Teasing him in the beginning will give you a favor point if you have at least 3 already. Otherwise you lose a favor point
- Not teasing him will give you a favor point if you have less than 3
- Dealing with the interloper should be done using your best assets. If you fail to get rid of them, the date will end prematurely.
- Using your words (6 intelligence required) or physical intimidation (3 fitness OR a dominant attitude required) will both gain you a dom point and a favor point if you win and lose on of each if you lose
- Slutting it up is always effective and will always give you a sub point but will only give you a favor point if you have enough sex experience (15 total sex encounters at least.
4.: This is the last encounter of Dean's current content, occurring on day 31. There are two challenges here, the first to make prevent him from breaking up with you, and the second to get through the 'business meeting'. Failing to convince him will end the storyline, while failing the meeting will actually lead to a bad end.
- Telling him he owes you a better explanation requires 3 dom points total (remember, sub points are subtracted from them) and 4 favor points to succeed
- Telling him you just want to be with him requires 3 sub points total (remember, dom points are subtracted from them) and 4 favor points to succeed
- When it comes to the meeting there are 2 separate options for both the dom/equal and the sub route
- Bragging about your criminal experience will succeed if you have at least 2 larceny skill or you ever went to jail. Punching Ron will succeed if you have at least 2 fitness
- Turning on the charm will work if you have either at least 3 charm skill or a submissive enough attitude. SLutting it up will always work but you will need to suck off Ron
5.: If you manage to make a deal you get to celebrate and then Dean leaves to take care of things, but he promises to be back later. This is the current end of the storyline.
6.: The storyline continues on day 41, when Dean returns. This should appear like the previous events, he will send you a message on your phone. This encounter will introduce you to new place on the map, the chop shop.
- When Dean arrives, inviting him in will give you a favor point
- When meeting Ash, acting like Dean's bitch will always give you a favor point with Ash, however if you are not usually submissive to Dean, this will lose you a favor point with him. The other two options will either give you a favor point or take one away depending on your attitude and charm respectively.
- When Dean asks if you want to know what he does here, answering no will put this storyline on a hold. You will still be able to visit him at the shop and he will visit you in the evenings but that's pretty much it. You can reverse this by asking about it again when talking to him at the shop.
7.: From here on the storyline is a lot less linear giving you more agency. Generally speaking your attitude towards Dean is locked in at this point and acting against it will lose you favor points with him. If you chose to be his bitch, choose the slutty and submissive options and let him take the lead, otherwise avoid them and take charge of the situation when needed.
- Dean will call you to spend the night with you once every three days as long as you haven't been in the chop shop that day. He will call after 17:00 and you can invite him over right away.
- Saying no to a visit from Dean will make you lose favor with him. If you lost favor with him, he will break up with you here.
- You can visit the chop shop 1-3 times each day, depending on what you do there. More time consuming activities will result in fewer visits allowed.
- Dean will not always be around, but if you leave and come back later that might change.
8.: Ash will always be at the chop shop when you visit. Getting closer to her is tricky. She won't respond well to conversation attempts, but you can earn favor by helping out at the shop. Depending on how good a first impression you made, 2-4 attempts are needed. If you talk to her after that, she will be more open but you still need charm lvl 3 to break through. After that, she will chat with you openly which results in you picking up a few tidbits of mechanical knowledge. That will be useful later.
9.: Talking to Dean reveals some things about the shop as well as giving you the option to help out with some paperwork. You need at least average intelligence to be useful here. If you succeed it will open up an opportunity later. The other options are just to have some fun.
10.: Once you have been to the shop at least 10 times and it's at least day 46, a new event will occur. A cop will arrive under suspicious circumstances and you will need to hold him up so Dean and Ash can get rid of some evidence. Failing here will end the storyline
- You need at least 6 intelligence to outsmart him
- Bribing him needs at least $500. Lower amounts will fail.
- Seducing him will always succeed.
11.: After dealing with the cop, you will have more options at the shop.
- You will have a share of the profits. This is a set amount of money each day. The amount depends on how well the shop's business is doing. You don't have to collect the money every day, Dean will keep it for you until you ask for it.
- If you have gotten to know Ash well and she taught you some stuff about mechanics, you can do some grunt work at the shop. This will increase the buiness score of the shop depending on your fitness skill.
- If you have proved yourself capable of dealing with paperwork, you can do some more now. This will increase the buiness score of the shop depending on your intelligence.
- On every Wednesday afternoon there is a meeting with potential clients. You can partake in these and help out in various ways. Be careful, trying to be intimidating f you are Dean's bitch and using sex to persuade if you are his lover will lose you favor points with him. Intimidation uses your attitude+your fitness, attention to the details uses intelligence, flirting uses charm and using sex will succeed depending on how submissive you are. How hard it is to succeed here varies.
12.: After you have dealt with the cop, new events will come up when you go around the city. If you choose not to do an event when it comes up it will come back at a later time, but you will lose favor with Dean.
13.: The first event is Dean wanting your help with stealing a car. If you manage to do it, he will also take you to a fancy restaurant to celebrate. You can help by either distracting the valet/guard or by doing the actual car stealing yourself. Failing to steal the car won't result in an end to the storyline but will make you lose favor with Dean and miss out on the date part.
- Causing a scene for distraction needs 3 fitness, while seducing the guy needs 3 charm
- Hotwiring the car requires 3 larceny, while disabling the alarm requires 6 intelligence
14.: The next event is not delayable or missable. You get stopped by a familiar cop who wants to talk to you about things. You can ask questions here or decide not to. The storyline will only continue after you talked with Dean about this.
- Choosing to tell him immediately via phone will gain you a favor point. Telling him later in the chop shop will lose you a favor point.
- If you are his bitch, you will lose a favor point for asking questions and getting involved.
- If you are his partner, you will lose favor point for not asking questions
- Once you talked about this, Dean is going to be angry. You need to calm him down and choose whether or not you want to be involved with officer Mark later.
15.: The third event starts with a phone call about helping out Dean again. This time you need to help with making a car disappear before either the cops or a rival gang discovers it. Ash and a new NPC, Jim are also on the scene. Once again, you should stick to your strengths. Failing to tow the car away in time won't result in an end to the storyline but will make you lose favor with Dean and miss out on the celebration afterwards.
- Helping Ash and the tow truck will require either 4 strength or 6 intelligence
- Confronting the bikers with Dean requires either 3 charm to trick them or a dominant attitude to intimidate them.
- If you are successful, there is a celebration afterwards in the biker bar, and two offers for a threesome
- You can choose to have fun with Ash, Jim or just to have Dean all to yourself
16.: The next event should happen three days later. It starts with a phone call while moving around the city. You cannot skip this event. During the discussion you need to choose the "setup" option to progress. Telling Dean to drop his revenge will make you lose a large amount of favor with him. At the end of the event there is a sex scene which is either a threesome with Officer Mark or just a scene with Dean. You can change your mind about involving him the next time after the scene.
17.: After you have done the meeting, you will approach Ron at the Gym. He is there every Friday and Tuesday before noon. Once you found him you will have to convince him, otherwise it's game over for you.
18: The two basic approaches are seduce which uses your charm and subterfuge which uses your intelligence.
- Seduce will offer you to continue with sex (automatic success) or tease(you succeed if you had sex with men at least 30 times before)
- Subterfuge you can follow up with brawn (4 or more fitness needed) or attitude (a dominant attitude is needed)
19.: If you managed to convince Ron, he will tell you to meet him the next day at the site. The site is close to the Chop Shop, so head there. Ron will eventually realize that he has been fooled. You have three options.
- You need fitness (4) to overpower him
- You need intelligence (6) to give Mark a clear line of sight to take him out
- You need charm (4) to use the vial
20.: Once you dealt with Ron, the only thing left is to celebrate. Your options depend on your previous decisions. If you used the vial, you get to play with Ron a little and if you convinced Dean earlier, you have the option to involve Mark in the celebation.
This is the current end of the storyline.