1.: While visiting the Erotic Gallery you might notice a poster on the wall. If you decide to investigate it Mathilda will ask if you’re interested in the job of an exhibition assistant for the brand new exhibition that’s about to open.
If you pass on the opportunity the poster will disappear shortly.
2b.: If you wish to know more Mathilda will introduce you to the Sauers, the curators of this new exhibition. The two of them will explain what the job will entail: firstly, you’d need to help them during presentations as they demonstrate various artifacts, sometimes on your body, and secondly, you’d need to help visitors browsing the exhibition’s collection.
At this point you will be asked if you’d like to continue with an
3a.: If you say no, the poster won’t appear again and you can’t return to the Sauers either.
3b.: If you wish to move forward the Sauers will make a decision based on five of your attributes, keeping score of how many tests you fail or succeed on.
- Fitness: 2 or higher is needed to pass
- Intelligence: 4 or higher is needed to pass
- Sexual experience: at least 10 previous partners
- Body: Dick or boob size higher or lower than average
- Attitude: Submissive attitude is preferable, very dominant attitude will lose a point
From these five tests, you have to earn at least 3 points to get the job.
If you fail the interview, you can try again the next day.
Your first workday will be two days from the interview, you can
start your shift anytime from the Gallery’s opening until 6 PM. You
have to go to work every second day.
If you miss a day or arrive later than 6 PM you will gain a strike, you will get fired at 5 strikes, the only other way to lose the job is if your favors fall to or below 0.
5.: The first part of your shift will be the presentation, where Karl and Dalia will attempt to demonstrate different artifacts on you. A submissive character will perform these demonstrations, earning favors. A dominant character will try to get out of the demonstration, either not earning any favors or losing one. Currently there are 8 presentations available, they will go down in order, then they will return in random order.
6.: After the presentations, the second half of the shift will contain a smaller challenge, allowing you to collect even more favors.
There are 3 types of challenges:
- A group of visitors will approach you, asking about one of the pieces. An intelligence score of 5 or higher will earn you a favor, but 3 or under will use you a favor-
- You will either have to chase a visitor trying to steal or touch an item, or confront a visitor being inappropriate with an item. Very submissive characters will not attempt confrontation, not earning nor losing any favors.A Fitness score of 3 or higher will ear you a favor otherwise.
- The Sauers will ask you to do something mundane that has nothing to do with your actual work. Submissive characters will comply, earning them a favor. Dominant characters can either lose a favor by refusing or if your charm is high enough you can get Belle to do the task for you, not earning or losing any favors.
7.: The favors you’ve earned will raise your base pay automatically. On top of this base amount, if you’ve completed the demonstration you can keep the tip the audience left behind.
8.: Once you’ve collected 25 favors and don't have a too dominant personality the Sauers will invite you to a private exhibition taking place at a mansion just outside of town.
9.: If you accept there will be a secondary shift available every Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
10.: At the new location you will have to help with setting up, then as usual, do a presentation for extra tips.
After the presentation the Sauers will approach you, offering you the chance to have a private
show for even more money where you’d have to entertain curious archeologists and interested
11a.: You can refuse here and the Sauers won’t ask you again.
11b.: Even if you accept, next time you can still opt out by letting Belle handle it instead of you.