1. In the second week, the player can find a flyer on the billboard about a medieval fair. After that, the medieval fair will be available every day from 10AM to 6PM at the carnival every Sunday.
2. Entering the fair, a woman stops the player, telling them that they need to wear a costume to enter, and the can rent one from her. There are four options: the knight's armor for 70 dollars, servant clothes for 20 dollars and the rags of a beggar, the price of which is public humiliation.
3. Depending on the choice of clothes, the player can experience a few different events:
- If the player chooses the knight's armor, three things can happen: one, an uneventful day, where not much interesting happens. Two, the player will come across a scene of a maiden and an aggressive bandit. If you leave them be, the storyline ends and you spend the rest of the day without any interesting events. But if you intervene, the bandit challenges you to a duel. If you have a fitness of 2 or higher AND intelligence of 4 or higher, you defeat him, otherwise you lose the duel. If you lose, the guards arrive and the two of them tell them that you were aggressive - turns out they were just roleplaying - and the guards take you to the pillory. If you defeat him, you can have sex with the maiden. Three, you meet another knight who teaches you how to ride a horse. After that, she offers you in the stables that you can suck her dick.
- If the player chooses the servant, three things can happen: one, an uneventful day, where not much interesting happens. Two, as they enter, a seneschal begins to give you orders. You have to clean three places, the first one needs a housekeeping skill of 1, a fitness skill of 3 for the second, and the third, an intelligence of 5 to do flawlessly, otherwise the seneschal berates you. If you do at least 2 well, he rewards you with sex, but if you fail at least two, he begins to berate you, then he punishes you sexually, then sends you away (you can refuse the sex without consequences). Three, they can jump in to clean the shoes of the nobility, and as they do, a woman begins to flirt with them, demanding the player to lick their bare feet. If the player is attitude score 5 or higher, they can refuse, but under that, they obey. If the player is attitude 7 or higher, they aggressively refuse, prompting the woman to call the guards, and they take the player away.
- If the player chooses the beggar's rags, they'll be the underdog in the fair; people will say humiliating words to them and they'll be shunned. Three things can happen. One, an uneventful day, where not much interesting happens.Two: The player will see a precious item on a carriage, and they can try to steal it. With a larceny skill of 1 or higher, they can manage, but otherwise the townsguard notice them and start a chase. If the player's fitness is at least 3, they can get away, otherwise the guards capture them and lock them in a pillory. If they escape (or get away with it at the first place), they hide and hide with the bounty when they hear a voice coming from behind them. When they turn around, they see a woman/man (depending on preference) approaching them, blackmailing them that they will tell this to the townsguard unless the player submits to her/him. If the player has a particularly high attitude (7 or higher), they can dominate and fuck the person, otherwise it's gonna go the other way around. Three, the player can witness a few thugs trying to rob a noblewoman. If the player decides to help her, they can try to outsmart (int 5 or higher) the muggers, or fight them (fitness 4 or higher). If the player fails, the muggers frame them and the guards take them away to the pillory. If they succeed, the noblewoman rewards them with oral sex.
4. The pillory: if the player gets caught at certain parts of their stay at the fair, the townsguard lock them into a pillory, where several scenes can happen when people take advantage of the player's situation.