1. The player gets an email on the 6th day. They can decide whether they want to keep it (in this case it remains in the mailbox where they can open it again any time), or delete it (the storyline ends). Every email has an attachment or book chapter which gives clues to the player where to start.
2. During the storyline the player can go to the library's special collection in order to investigate whether this author called Alex has any previous publications.
3. According to the first attachment, the player has to search for a scientist (Dr. Camila Lawson), they will find her in the Experilab Clinic during her working hours - on workdays, from 10 AM to 5 PM. They arrange a meeting after work. If the player returns to the arranged appointment, she will invite them to her office. But if the player keeps visiting her during working hours, she will send them away after 4 times. She is a submissive character who will change contacts with the player if they have a charm higher than 1. This adds one to the 'info' which will be important at the endgame. In addition, she wants the player to take part in her 'private research'.
4. The second email is sent a week after the first one. Its attachment describes a rough, tattooed woman called Meg who is known by two people in Hornstown: Lily and Z. She can be found at Z's studio every Wednesday from 3 PM to 7 PM. This NPC will challenge the players intelligence by asking them about one of her tattoos. If the player's skill is higher than 4 and as a consequence is able to answer the question, they will obtain her contact, too. +1 to 'info'. She is a dominant character and will offer the player the opportunity to please her.
5. The third email comes to the player's mailbox another week following the second one. It is about a submissive guy called Eduardo whose girlfriend is his owner, and she treats him like a pet. The guy can be found at the gym, his schedule is: every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, between 1 PM and 3 PM. The player can be informed about it at the gym anytime, from the receptionist. If the player returns when Eduardo excersises, they can speak and then the guy will challenge the player with lifting weight. If the player's fitness is higher than 2, they can do it easily and gain another +1 to the 'info'. The NPC will propose to have sex in the gym's storage room.
6. The fourth email lands in the mailbox a week after the third one. It tells a story about how the author met a famous striptease dancer, Callie Cupcake, who is in Hornstown now. The player finds her in the Horned Cat Club every Thursday and Friday, and she asks the player to purchase a special type of drug from her acquaintance at the Red Light District. (If the player returns to her without the stuff 3 times, she will dump the player completely.)
7. The player goes to the Red Light District in search of the dealer called Theodore. They find him using the card received from Callie, anytime the District is open. The dealer offers the stuff for two prices: for 25 dollars if the character has a charm higher than 2, but if it's lower, the price is 40 dollars.
a. The player can choose to refuse the purchase an go back on another day, but if they refuse it at the second visit, the dealer gets angry and throws them out once and for all.
b. If the player can buy the drug, the dealer will be so pleased he invites them in for a drink. From previous conversations with the stripper, it is clear that he is a dominant character. The player can accept or even refuse the offer.
8. When the player returns to Callie with the drug, she will be grateful and shares information with them (+1 to 'info'). Also this is the only way to have sex with her. If the player wants it, they can choose:
a. to be dominant - if their attitude is higher than 3 and don't have a cockcage, they can be the dominant one.
b. to be submissive while trying to be dominant - if the player tries to be dominant, but their attitude is below 4, the stripper will dominate them.
c. simply to be submissive - they can choose to be submissive.
According to preferences:
a. if the player has a preference to sex with men, the stripper will be a trans woman.
b. if the player has a preference to sex with women, the stripper will be a woman.
9. The last (fifth) email is sent three days after all of the NPCs were visited. It doesn't have an attachment, as it has informative purpose about a meeting between the author and an agent from the publisher. If the player have gained 3 points to 'info', they can make an investigation and get the information that the meeting takes place in the library, at the special collection in a conference room, the following Tuesday. If the player hasn't got enough points, they fail to get the information, and the storyline ends.