Warning: Using the back button of your browser or reloading pages will probably break this storyline!
1.: To start the Basis Inc. / Sissy workplace content, you will need the following stats:
- IQ skill higher than 3
- Charm skill 1 or higher
- Your character is male.
- Your character’s looks are masculine or manly (Use the “Check yourself out” option in your home)
- Your character has a dick that is not caged (e.g.: from other sissy content)
You need to go into the job menu from home and apply for a temp job. It should be the first offer that pops up, if you haven’t accepted it yet: “data entry job for a tech company”. Just perform your job regularly and go on with the rest of the day.
On the next workweek day you should get a phone call in the morning right when you wake up: Melanie the manager will call you with a job offer for Basis Industries.
You can accept to go to the interview right away.
Or if you say you need to think about it, the job offer will be there in the “Look for a job” menu from your home, but only on weekdays and if you still qualify (see above).
2.: Once you go to the interview you can accept Julia’s offer or refuse which will make the content inaccessible for the run, and it won’t get offered in the temp job list again. Instead it will be replaced with similar work for an accounting firm.
If you accept you will start working next week Monday.
3.: To work at Basis – and not get fired – you need to pay attention to the following throughout this playthrough. These are also explained in-game.
- Go into work every weekday before 10 am. You can only do that from your home.
- Skipping work won’t get you fired automatically, but it will deduct 200$ from your weekly payment.
- Skipping 5 days in a row however will get you fired the next time you are home before 6 pm; and not only that you don’t receive your last paycheck, but you also have to pay the company 500$ for a contract breach.
- Missing days will reset to 0 after every payday, so unless you skip an entire workweek this shouldn’t be a problem most of the time.
- Do not get a chastity cage from a different Dom (other than Julia). If you go into work with a chastity cage that is not from her, you will be fired.
- Do not change your gender to female (from the “Check yourself out” menu) or have genital surgery at the clinic to remove your cock for a pussy. This will also get you fired the next time you go into work.
4.: During your first week you will encounter your first events and will need to make a few choices. There are also some skill checks, but nothing major. Once the week is over, You will notice that your pay is less than you expected. Julia will explain the system: you will need to show your ‘dedication’ to increase your pay. This includes behaving properly during the workplace events and doing favors for your coworkers.
How you do your favor also influences how much of a bonus you receive.
Being submissive and going along with any humiliation will result in a bigger bonus, but will make you more submissive and in some cases dumber.
5.: On each payday, you will see your dedication bonus and can attempt to quit the job – as long as you don’t have a submissive attitude. If your dedication bonus is below 200, you will have to pay $1000 to be able to quit.
6.: Grace and Ecelyn are the first two coworkers you can do favors for. Once you did them, you will receive a new outfit and some makeup. When you got both, your ‘dress code’ will be updated, and you will need to keep yourself hairless, wear makeup and the outfit you received to progress any further.
7.: Eventually you will be offered the option to do a favor for Melanie. She will recruit you to help out with the office party that is held on the next Friday.
8.: Once you did Melanie’S favor, the only one remaining is Julia. You can only attempt to do hers, if you have at least 200 ‘dedication bonus’. She will provide you with a new outfit, and if your intelligence was reduced during the previous week, also a new job.
9.: Once you are done with Julia’s task, you will become the official ‘office sissy’. Multiple, non-interactive events can occur if you go to work. Alternatively, some days your coworkers will request your services in various humiliating ways.
Refusing them will lower your dedication bonus, but will also make you less submissive eventually. Giving in has the opposite effect. There are 3 scenes with each coworker for a total of 12.